Where was i ?

June 04, 2015

hello beautiful ladies and bad gentleman.

After an extremely long rest i am finally ready to be there for you.I was gone for about a month, during that time i was feeling down and tired, and i really needed my time off the world.
Besides feeling down, i had a lot of work at university, the middle of may is when my semester is ending and i had a lot of papers to turn in.This is also one of the reasons why i did not have time for blogging , i know it sounds bad and i am sorry about it but i really was unable to blog.
Other reasons is my cousin`s prom, here in Bulgaria we celebrate the end of 12th grade with big prom, and everyone is gathering to a big party, i am pretty sure that i would be back on track with my post next week, i am still doing Fashion Monday and Beauty Tuesday.
love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

About Me

Popular Posts