Frst impression on Vichy hair products

January 22, 2015

*NOT SPONSORED*
Hello beautiful ladies and bad gentleman,
Today my blog entry will be fast and small because i don't have much to say about those products but i still wanted to test them and do a small and fast review. Vichy hair product samples are not bad but in my opinion they are too small to decide weather they are working or not.
The formula is good and they don't have smell to them which is nice.I would need to wash my hair at least 2-3 times to decide if a product works or not.
I really wanted to try the second product,due to the increasing amount of stress i was going through last year my hair started falling more than usually so i was really scared i was going bald, tried almost everything but it didn't work (besides one product but you will have to wait until Tuesday ).



love,



You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

About Me

Popular Posts