Everything

February 13, 2014

Well, lately i have been very sick i guess i got the flu, which is sad. I am getting up early so lately i have been all weired.
I created this blog so i could really share my toughts and experience with the whole world. I used to be a horrible person i have done some bad things, as well as i survived some of those too. Mosly i connect with Gemma from Sons of anarchy we have both been through a lot. but that`s something i`m still putting together so i can tell you everything.
One day when i become a mother, probably i would be one of those relaxed parents telling them about the demons that they would have to face in life, and probably me and their father are still going to be one of the cute biker couples. We will see.

love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

About Me

Popular Posts