Hello

December 07, 2013

Its been long since i last posted, but depression always cathes you like this,you get sad for a long time.
Around me its still the same,I`m busy with school, its final year so I have a lot to study ,then university i actually use my email and facebook (twitter & etc.) so if you wanna add me just write a comment and i would try my best to send you a few a e-mails. 
My top updated page right now is tumblr (http://cathleenleemanson.tumblr.com/) and its like my personal diary i have no idea why i dont use all those fashion related web pages but i hope i would start using them as much as i used to.
If you are reading my diary you know i`m going through a really heart-breaking break up, i know its messed up but still.

love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

About Me

Popular Posts