Fashion monday Nr.11

March 16, 2015

Hello beautiful ladies and bad guys, today i want to share with you one of my outfits
the sweater and bag are by H&M and the swaeter has the logo of Kiss my most favorite band (Sometimes i`m happy that band clothing are so popular because i get to wear my favorite band logos and etc. in a stylish designs)

  • My outfitThe jacket is my faux leather Zara jacket you can check the review and more details of it here : Zara Jacket review the jeans are denim life and my shoes are Vty by Deichman.
  • My Accesory I already talked about my sunglasses on here My sunglasses and im still rocking those cheap glasses because i simply adore them no need to worry about losing or breaking them and you cant see it buy my gucci watch 


  • My makeup is BB cream by Nivea, Mascara Lash Accelator by Rimmel, lipstick by rimmel kate 03 (my most favorite nude) also mentioned on my blog 
  • My nails are Mind the gap Victoria, 60 seconds nail polish by Rimmel i also talked about this product on my blog on here Rimmel London 60 seconds nail polish - Review


love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

About Me

Popular Posts