Beauty in life (in Instagram)

April 10, 2014

Pretty much all of the images below are shot with my cell phone (Sonny Ericsson Xperia Arc S) and i love them

This one i shot at home, thats the flower i love the most

This must be one of my most favorite pictures i ever took.

Blossoms, they are the most recent thing from me.

This one is not that bad.

I love every sundown.

And even when the weather is horrible
there are still beautiful skies.

Another sundown.

More flowers.

Sunset.

Just a sky.

And yet another beautiful sky.


This is a Cherry blossom that i shot last year
and i`m still in love with this one.

This is the first picture i took with my cell.

Sunny.



This image is relly special for me this is where me
and the love of my life met.
this one was shot durring the summer before a few
the stunt event
And Another one recent


So this one i love too,
there is something special about it.
love,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

About Me

Popular Posts