It`s been a while

November 10, 2013

It`s been a while since i last posted something anywhere. I barely have time for myself and its all because of school, this year is the last one. Yay i`m going to univeristy after that. Pretty much everything messed up pretty bad. I fall behind with my studies i somehow managed to have another boyfriend in the mean time (but more about it will be on my diary page)i hardly post there too, i even hardly write in my personal diary (on my cell phone). I am still going throught the bad depression state i`m in , and this is probably why i am not posting anywhere anymore, i hope i would get over this emotions and feeling.And because of those emotions i barely sleep or eat which is horrible.

love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

About Me

Popular Posts